Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories Santa Claus

This is my oldest grandchild's first Santa visit.  And look he was smiling.  He must have been about 10 months old at the time.  And now he will soon be 12 years old.  The years have flown by and 3 siblings have been added to this family.  I can't believe it, because I still remember my childhood and all the times I saw Santa.  Yesterday I found 2 pictures of me with Sankt Nicolaus while still living in Germany.  Today I wanted to post it and looked and couldn't find them anymore.  I will undoubtedly  find them again when I am not looking for them. 

Ah, here it is!  If memory serves correctly, this was my grandmother.


I will also post last year's link here because I liked what I wrote and doubt that I could improve it too much.  So click here, also: Santa Post 2011 .  Santa lives!

1 comment: