Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stairs and More Stairs, Again! Poland Pilgrimage V. 2 P. 12

Well, yesterday wasn't really an "exciting" day in anyway.  Danuta went to work, and I walked to the mall and then to a shopping center near by.  That was yesterday, in a nutshell.  I finished a book I started on the plane ride over and then today we went to the little souvenir kiosks.  We weren't aware, but there was a BIG Protest march going on.  There was a big mass in the square where we were, police everywhere and people with flags and banners and so forth. So we got what I wanted quickly and hurried away to avoid the crowd of over 100,000 people from all over Poland who came in busloads for this event of sorts. 

Another surprise to me was that the elevator went out this morning and is still out to the best of my knowledge.  We hauled my big suitcase down already about 5 flights of stairs and soon it will be time for bed and my flight. That long haul wasn't any fun... We are going to have to leave quite early...for my flight.  I tried to print out my boarding passes and it was not working well on Danuta's computer, so I hope that it didn't mess anything up somehow.  Who knows...Well, I will soon be home posting pictures and greeting family again.  It is always nice to go when things start to wind down and the agenda is over.  So alright.  Till I return home and get settled in the normal routine!

1 comment: