Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Thursday, September 27, 2012

All Good Things..,Poland Pilgrimage V.,2 Pt. 11

Yes, all good things must come to an end. Including vacations, which is officially over on Sunday.  However, the really fun part, visiting ancestral homes, researching and seeing wonderful stuff is all but done.  I had a great time, and accomplished everything on my "agenda".  I am now back in Warsaw, where it was pretty breezy today.

Sylwia and I left at about 8:00 am and drove through Koszecin again, because it was the way the GPS \told us to go.  I didn't mind that at all.  One last look....We drove about 5 hours till we got to Warsaw.  And now I am at Danuta's apartment.  She is at work right now and so I am having a little quiet time writing my blog. I can't wait now to get home and study and look at all the pictures I have taken.  We returned the rental car and also went to Sylwia's place where we got a great photo of an old Babcia sitting outside.  What a great picture and absolutely classic!  Sylwia stays on a Baptist campus, somewhat of a foundation with housing, sports places and forests.  It's simple and nice.  Not really big, but I think it works for her and her kitty.  I am tired tonight and am anxious to get a little rest.  I am not sure what tomorrow will bring.  Not much to write about today. Just that Poland highways and byways have just as much construction as do we in the US.  Nothing different in that department!

No comments:

Post a Comment