Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tombstone Tuesday at Kirtland, Ohio

Again, I have been a little lazy in posting.  Actually busy is more like it.  I like posting the tombstones because for a while I was submitting cemeteries to the Utahgravestones.com site.  I did Highland and Alpine cemeteries and a good portion of American Fork.  However, my carpal tunnel got the best of me and time, as well, so I will call that my little contribution.  But a few more will get posted on my blog.

Nelson Haddon and Wm W. Hadden, Kirtland, Ohio.




Jacob Miller, Mary Ann Pope, Daniel benjamin, Jamies Nelson, and Myra Hadden Crain tombstone. Kirtland, Ohio.

Thankful Halsey Pratt tombstone at Kirtland, Ohio.


William Lowdery, Kirtland, Ohio.

Mary Duty Smith, Jerusha Barden Smith, Mary Smith, Infant twins.  Kirtland, Ohio.


Susanna Kimball and Damuel Whitney. Kitland, Ohio


Kirtland, Ohio cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment