Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Advent Calendar Dec. 19 Shopping

Today's post is SHOPPING!  I am not a Black Friday shopper...the main parts of my shopping are done before that.  I am not a wait till the last minute shopper, either.  Actually, I really am not wait till the last minute at about anything I do.  Makes me nervous.  I don't do well with nervous...  So, in October I get a lot of the bigger things done.  Then that way I find that most of the bigger items grandkids want are still available.  Less stress... don't need that last minute stress.  I suppose that some people thrive on that last minute rush.  This is not to say that I don't buy things doing the end of the shopping season, it's just that I get these wonderful savings coupons and I hate to waste them.  Also lots of "rewards" from various stores that I do shop are sent to me about this time.  So, I get a few smaller items and little stocking type stuffers. 

For the most part, I do like to shop, if the weather is reasonable, I feel fairly well and have the time.  I don't like standing in lines or in tents or whatever that some people do and no, no way will I wait out in the cold at odd hours in the morning.  Never will happen...

But, yes, I do have a tendency to OVERDO~  But I love to see those cute grandkids faces as they get that much-wanted gift.  I am a spoiling gramma.  It's true :(   Below some evidence of the fact:


A few days back we had a post about Christmas activities, programs and such.  Had a busy week so didn't have time to always hunt down pictures.  Here's Tyson in the school Christmas play.  He is the one with the suspenders.  Ain't he charmin'??

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Tyson is definitely charming, and cute too.

    ReplyDelete