Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Advent Calendar Christmas Cookies - Oh yeah, baby!




Do I LOVE, yes LOVE Christmas cookies.  Yes, I do!  Actually ANY and ALL cookies...I love them.  I really, really do.  They are the addiction I admit to, so I can repent and stop eating them!

Do I make cookies, any cookies, whatsoever?  I must admit I do not remember the last time I made cookies, Christmas cookies, everyday cookies, cookies with the grandkids.  Wow, how long has it been?  I don't know anymore, but I have a huge collection of cookie cutters.  I love them.  Do I use them?  I think the grandkids used them for playdough on several occasions...hmmm.  I am a failure as a grandma...and I have to blame that on work...I get tired at the end of the day and the thought of another mess to clean does not in any way appeal to me.

Here are some of my cookie cutters, all shapes, seasons, occasions and sizes and I have one for every important event:

These are just a few of them.  And below is my latest acquisition:  I bet you know where I got him?
And with all this:  what does the family get???  You guessed it.
Now you at least know that I am an honest person....but I am a terrible mom and gramma!

No comments:

Post a Comment