Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Panna Maria Photos of Dziuk Ancestors

Most people who have read my blog know that my ancestor, Catharina Dziuk had a brother that was one of the original settlers in Panna Maria.  Last August I went to Panna Maria for the second time in my life and was there during the FGS conference at the time a group from the conference gathered there.  And of course, I was not going to be left out of this great event.  So I met up with the group in Panna Maria.

This time I took my daughter Jamie with me and we had a really nice time in San Antonio and Panna Maria and all over that part of Texas.

When the group came to Panna Maria, Jamie and I were already there.  We were happy to meet Bishop John Yanta.  He is also a descendant of the Dziuk family and therefore we are related.


Here is the picture of the heart of the community, the Catholic parish where we met Bishop Yanta and took pictures together.  He told me that he had some papers to give me regarding a Family Reunion in October 1981.  I recently received this and Bishop Yanta has said that I can post these pictures on my blog.  I was really excited that I could share these pictures with you.  So my first blog entry will be of the Dziuk family that was featured in this special newspaper.

Here we are.  This is last August 2014.
And so here are my Dziuk family pictures, all courtesy and with permission of Bishop J. Yanta.  Thanks so much for allowing me to share these!

Filip Dziuk and Mary Ann Moczygemba

Annie Dziuk, wife of John Urbanczyk.

Henry Dziuk Sr. and Julia Moczygemba.

Katherine Dziuk and Lawrence Pollok. And their family below, Felix, Annie, Sam, Katie and Mary.
 Mary Dziuk and Frank Olenick.


Carolyn Pollok and Ignatius Moczygemba

 Peter Pollok and Annie Moczygemba.

 Charles Dziuk and Mary Moczygemba.

 Joseph Dziuk and Gertrude Moy.

Louis Dziuk and Elizabeth Urbanczyk

There are more pictures and I will work on them in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment