Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Saturday, June 27, 2015

More Panna Maria Early Settler Pictures

Again, I am very grateful for the kindness of Bishop John Yanta for allowing me to post these pictures for all of you to see of the early pioneers of Panna Maria.

And as I mentioned in my last post, I would try to post the other pictures for you.  Took me a little longer than expected due to the fact that I had an internet failure, phone issues, you name it.  The phone is still out of commission, but the internet seems to be treating me kindly!






















So again many thanks to Bishop Yanta and to Janet Ebrom for making it possible to share these photos with you.  If you click on images, you will be able to see a larger version and know who exactly is in each picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment