Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Monday, December 10, 2012

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories Other Traditions

The Church breakfast has been an ongoing tradition for the last few years.  Instead of an evening dinner, it's breakfast and it was yummy this year.

Lots of people came, some in their jammies.  Me, well I had to go to work after so I had my dress on.  I hate dresses. 
And  a few Santas are here as well.

There was lots of breakfast casaroles and French toast, fruit and juice or milk.  I like traditions.
And here is another tradition below:

The German Chorus Harmonie's annual Christmas concert.  This year, Omi, Brecklyn and I went.  My dad didn't go this time.  So it was just us girls.  There was a bit of snow outside, not too much to make it hard to drive, just enough to give it a little Christmas Spirit.

Friends from the Library getting ready for the evening.

Brecklyn and me waiting to see the program.

Omi is ready too.  It was a really nice program and they did a good job.  I enjoy keeping up the traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment