Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories Christmas Shopping

Well I am happy to say I am done with the Christmas shopping... I am usually an early bird, because I don't like shopping at night in the cold, wind, snow and the dark.  So I usually have it mostly done quickly because I work and time is always short.  That is all about Christmas shopping.  So on to another subject.

Today was the annual Christmas staff party.  The  last 3 years, we have had lunch together at the Lion House.  We then stay to play White Elephant gift exchange.  We started doing that as a way not to feel obligated to give all our co-workers gifts.  So we all agreed and it has been such a blast every year.  This is what I got this year!  We always try to get something else, as did I this year.  Someone always steals my gift that I probably stole from someone else. 
I got a cake pan shaped like a bear, I think.  At first I got a pinata shaped like a small girl with a bikini on.  It was hilarious and I wish I had had my camera, but I didn't because I brought the wrong bag.  Then I got a cute sign about messy offices.  My office has been the messiest ever in my career this past month.  I have been frantically working on writing college curriculum on German genealogy and things are so wild and crazy I can not keep up with the messiness.  Which is not me, but has been since getting this assignment full of deadlines...and stress. 
Here is a shot of another part of the white elephant I got that was stolen from me.

Christmas colored M&m's and the sign which I lost.  Oh well, better luck next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment