Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Ancestor Was An Alien


Today I attended Librarian's Day.  It was fun and I met some nice ladies from Ohio.  We had a nice lunch as a group of lasagna, vegies, rolls and salad and cheese cake for dessert.

Curt Witcher was one of the speakers and he commented that sometimes we think that our ancestor was an alien, not the "naturalized" type, but because we can find no documentation on them, that they really did come from another planet out there...somewhere.  It was a fun talk.  I think he is quite entertaining.  I also sat by a Tennessee lady that had gone to BYU at one time.  Small world.  Tonight in about 1 hour or so we will be bussed to a theatre for food and entertainment.  Below is a picture of my lunch group.  The lady on the right, comes yearly to the Family History Library to do Scandinavian research.  I had to ask her because I knew that I had seen her on the floor a few times.
So time to get ready for the theatre!

No comments:

Post a Comment