Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Poland Pilgrimage Day 11

Danuta and I are at the archives in Katowice again.  We are waiting for a book order.  My feet are freezing because I didn't bring any WARM clothes and it is really cold right now.  At least for me, having left hot Utah not too long ago.  We will have most of the work done after this new request comes.  The helpers have been good and pretty quick to get things going.  So I can't complain.  This morning was the last day in Koszecin and the church bells rang in the morning.  I will have to remember that sound as in America, at least Utah, we don't hear any. 
As I got up to leave the Ulfik's yesterday, they began to sing Polish songs.  It was really sweet.  I think that they are amazing people.  I feel really comfortable there with them.
Today the rain continues and I don't care for it.  It is getting old.  Till later, tonight when I can write about something again.

No comments:

Post a Comment