Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Panowie Na Koszecinie by Edward Goszyk And Other Polish Books

I received this book from a cousin.  I already had it but am letting you know about it.  It is a book on the forestry of Koschentin/Koszecin, Poland.  I purchased my book from the author on an earlier trip there.  It was published in 2008.

Another book I received today was Monografia Solectwa Strzebin.  History of the towns of Strzebin, Bagno, Prady, Lazy and Kurzichowe and Bukowice.  The author was Jozef Kochanek and it was published in 2004.

Another book was Koszecinskie Koscioly i Kapliczki by Jan Myrcik.  This book is also a duplicate of one that I had.  It is about the church in Koschentin.

Also a booklet by Jan Myrcik  Called Slask, the Polish dance troupe in Koszecin.

I also received a book with the Hohenlohe genealogy.  It was written by Arkadiusz Kuzio-Podrucki in 2012.

Another about the sports competitions in Koszecin.  Written in 2008, also by Jozef Kochanek.

1 comment:

  1. I am back searching for more information on my great-great-grandfather, Gottlieb Ziegenfuss, of Prussia, who was a forester. Your blog is very interesting to me. Thank you.
    R. Leonard

    ReplyDelete