Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Monday, March 4, 2013

Gravestones

I like to post cemetery pictures and here are a couple of well known stones.  Joseph Smith Sr and Lucy Mack Smith's gravestones.


And Joseph Smith Jr. in Nauvoo.

And the two little Hofheins children buried in the Old Pioneer cemetery in Nauvoo.
I think this was a shot from the cemetery in Nauvoo.  Wilber W. Gifford.  I don't know him and not sure why I took this.  hmmmm....

More graves in the Smith grave yard.
Adam Pilkington died 1856.  I don't know him either, but a friend of mine, was a Pilkington, and that must have been why I took this...
This is the Nauvoo Pioneer cemetery.  It was very quiet, peaceful and out of the way.
Here is a shot of the Clarence and Elease Hofheins stone in Levan.  Believe it or not, that was Tyson!  Must be an OOOOLLLLDDDD picture!
This is the Levan cemetery.  Just an overview.  And that is all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment