Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories Fruitcake Friend or Foe

Today's topic is FRUITCAKE.  Anyone who knows me, knows I don't like any kind of fruitcake. I don't like the German "Stollen" version of it either.  So that is fact.  I think it's awful.  So it has never become a Christmas tradition nor will it.  But I love everything else, so this is my Christmas "Flaw". 

On a nicer note, I love most of the Christmas goodies such as marzipan, which is a German favorite.  I suspect that my extra pounds are a result of that admittance.  That and a lack of good excercise.  Lately that is a hard thing to accomplish.  But perhaps I had better get back to it, or it will be too late!  So I will try to do that right after I finish this post.  Enjoy the days before Christmas!
This is what I love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment