Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sanktuarium Sw. Jacka Kamien Slask

Today I will show you some pictures of the Sanctuarium St. Hyacinth in Kamien Slask.  When Sylwia and I finished earlier in Opole Archives, I kind of liked to see the sights, so to speak.  After all, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...is that the expression?

So here are some pictures of the sanctuarium:
Sylwia is studying the map to see where we should go next.
Here is the entrance to the sanctuary.
Beautiful relaxing atmosphere...
Don't you agree, you could just lay down and take a nap here?

A beautiful sanctuary, nicely repaired and restored.

OK, guys, turn sideways because even though I turned and saved this picture, blogger still brings it in sideways...so annoying.  Oh well, these are the "9" bells I wrote about, except I remembered more than there actually were!  There are only 7.  I need to learn to count, I guess.   They played a really nice tune for us, while we were touring the grounds.
Pretty pond with ducks at the sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment