Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My New Gadget! The Travel Scale! Gotta Have It!















There is a reason why I bought this thing!  I have never seen or heard  of this thing before, but in September when I went to Poland, I couldn't weigh my bags because Danuta's scale was broken.  :(  And luckily in Poland nothing was weighed or mentioned at the airport!  Whew, I thought, I don't need to stress about that.  But...then I was staying one night in Germany with my relatives and they gave me stuff to take along with me.  And even though I brought them some things, there's caused me to rearrange my bags.  I didn't know what they weighed or anything and then at the airport they told me I had to pay over $200 dollars!  But the lady said if I had another bag and got under the weight limit on my big bag, I only needed to pay the 2nd bag fee of something like $50. at that time.  So lucky for me, I had a duffel bag, so we found a corner and started repacking everything.  What an embarrassing mess it was...But we made it.  I checked in my carry-on and suitcase and carried the duffel bag.  It was a heavy burden, but saved me some big bucks.  So when I saw this cool "scale" at Walmart, I said, "That's for me".  I don't have a trip planned at the moment, but I am not going through that mess again...ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment