Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Monday, December 27, 2010

Photos and Documentation of Klein Tschansch From Adam Czmuchowski in Wroclaw


Adam has sent me lots of information about Klein Tschansch which is where my mother stayed in a children's home/orphanage  which was run by the Catholic Church.  It is quite a large facility with parish church and lots of buildings serving humanitarian needs.  To see the pictures better, click on them and hopefully that will enlarge them.  Adam has given me permission to share the information on my blog and I am happy about that.  Unfortunately, I can't translate all the Polish for you...but at least the pictures speak for themselves!




I will probably add additional pages in time!  He has done his doctorate on this and also is now over a foundation regarding Klein Tschansch.

No comments:

Post a Comment