Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Pics of Poland


Watch out Jamie, Last time you had Grayson!


A car accident in the parking lot at the Restaurant "Under the Walnut tree" makes for a stressful time.  Thank goodness the people were honest and stayed to report it to us.  I have no idea how long they had to wait for our long lingering over meals, family!

Whats left of the old Franz Gralla Hof.  Here I am with Mr. Gerhard Soballa


My Relatives at the restaurant where we had Roladen, Red Cabbage, and Kloese.  It was fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Renata and I want to tell you that my parents Otylia and Edmund Jelito with the help of my grandparents built the farm that now houses the 'Under the Walnut Tree' restaurant. I was 3 years old when my family moved into this new home. I have many happy memories of growing up in and around this wonderful place. I'm so delighted that I found this blog, thanks for sharing.
    I too have had this wonderful meal of rolady, red cabbage and kluski.

    ReplyDelete