Anastasia Dmitrienko is the researcher that I have been working with for a long time. She recently located a local researcher and this person sent me the following report:
The report about Grallas’ research.
Georg Gralla born 1 Aug 1902 Belmont
Oppolonia/Appolonia Gralla born 1904 and died 1905 in Schutschin or Belmont.
Alfred Gralla born 26 Nov 1906 in Schutschin, Belarus
There were researched the cases:
1) NIAB.F.1781.Op.57.C.35 Belmonty church, 1900-12, 1925-38, the births. Only George Gralla's birth record was found (Page 33 reverse).
2) NIAB.F.1781.Op.13.C.17 Braslav church 1900-12, 1914, the births. Nothing.
3) NIAB.F.1781.Op.13.C.31 Braslav church 1896, the deaths. Nothing.
George Gralla's birth record
69. 1 (18) августа 1902 года В Бльмонтовском РКК ксендзом П. Водопалом окрещен младенец именем Георгий со всеми обрядами св. таинств австрийских подданных Франтишка и Флорентины из Охманов Гралев законных супругов родился сего года и месяца 1 дня имении Бельмонты здешняго прихода. Восприемниками были Адольф Богданович и Эмилия Карла Гезберга супруга.
The translation of George Gralla's birth record:
69. 1(18) August 1902 in Blmontovskiy church RKK by the priest P. Vodopal was baptized the child named Georgiy with all the rites of the Holy sacraments of the Austrian subjects Frantishka and Florentina from Okhman Gralev legal spouses was born this year and this month 1 day in the estate of Belmont parish. The godfathers was Adolf Bogdanovich and Emilia Karl Gutberg’ spouse.
So now I can assume the others were born in Schutschin and direct the remainder of the research to this area. You can get in touch with Anastasia through LinkIn which is how we got in touch with one another.