Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Genealogy Lines

I have wanted to post all my lines in my blog, but wasn't sure quite how to go about it.  So I don't know that the way I am going to go about it is the best or not.  But at least I will get it out there.  Please write me if you have additions, corrections, or comments on any of the lines.  I am starting with my mom's family as there aren't as many lines...either way this will be a large project.  So it will take some time and effort.  I am posting first the pedigree charts and I will do each chart in a separate posting.  That way when I get that done, I will do the family group charts.  And  I will go back in and post them with the appropriate family pedigree chart.  I hope it works.  So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment