Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Texas Records at FamilySearch.org

OK, so I have written much about online Silesian records, they are one set of many being posted at FamilySearch, so keep checking back to see if places of interest are being posted.  I have to admit, that even though I work at FamilySearch, a friend with common research interests emailed me about them.  He knew before me.  That is funny.
Here is a sample of a Texas record that I found. This one is of a Stroebel family, Heinrich and Rosina and family.  There are also births, deaths and marriages.   There have been some issues that I noted as I try to open the images and so sometimes I have to go back and try it at a later date.  So if this happens to you, keep trying like I did.  It is exciting though to find some things on line.  Anyway, things keep improving for all of us genealogy addicts!

No comments:

Post a Comment