Sadow Parish 2010

Sadow Parish 2010

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Research Project Hoeke/Hocke in Elsnig

Elsnig 16 Oct 1681 Marriage of Hanss Janichen of Elsterwerda
and Susanna daughter of Georg Höckens


Left Side of Marriage Elsnig parish 19 Apr 1846
Marriage of Johan Carl Opitz and Johanna Sophia Richter






Right side of Marriage in Elsnig of Johann Carl Opitz and
Johanna Sophie Richter

Marriage in Elsnig of Georg Hocke's daughter Elisabeth with
Georg Dademasch 12 Nov 1695













Lately, I have been spending more time on my mom's side of the family.  It could be because there are many more records available whereas in the Sachsen area of Germany, it is much harder because The LDS Church has not been able to film.  So I have a researcher, Ronny Suske, help me get some of the research done for me.   I can't be in Germany all the time doing research...so sad about that!
To see the documents better, just click on them and that will help.  Working on the same lines as me?  Please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment